Online Admission (Even Semester)
Students are advised to go through the following instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- Admission shall commence based on the academic calendar issued from the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
- For fresh admission, only selected candidates through Diploma Entrance Exam (DEE) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education shall be eligible to take admission.
- All the eligible candidates must deposit/transfer Admission fees to the Institute account before filling up the Admission forms. Admission fees must be paid through the payment gateway setup below. Note: Admission Fee for Fresh admission= ₹ 13100/- and For Term III & V admission fee= ₹ 4080/-(excluding Hostel Fee) and ₹ 5080/-(including hostel fee). For Re-registered candidates admission fee of ₹500/- per semester will be charged. Click here for detail Admission Fee Structure.
- Students are instructed to take note of Transaction ID and save Payment Receipt which will be required while filling up Admission form.
- For fresh admission, Students will be required to upload scanned copies of Nomination Letter issued from DTE, HSLC Admit Card/Marksheet/ST & Indigenous certificate along with Payment receipt/Challan in PDF/JPEG format with document sizes less than 1 MB.
- After payment of fees, students are instructed to fill up Admission Form through the respective link set up below.
- For quarries related to Admission, kindly contact the following numbers: (8787784136/7005153482)
Fee Structure for Even Semester Session (II, IV & VI)
|Sl No.||Particulars||Amount in Rs.|
|7||Hostel Seat Rent||1000|
|Grand Total (A+B)||4050/-|
- Students are instructed to pay admission fees online through the payment portal set-up below.
- Students are advised to collect payment receipt and keep it safe for future reference/requirements.
- Students are advised to pay admission fees on time to avoid late fines.
- Last date of admission is 9th February 2021.
- Students taking late Admission should pay Rs. 500 extra as late fines.
- Payment once done will not be refundable.
- For Re-Registered Candidates(RRC), the admission fee per semester is Rs. 500.
Click on the respective link to complete admission process.