Students are informed to go through the following instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- Admission shall commence based on the academic calendar issued from the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
- For fresh admission, only selected candidates through Diploma Entrance Exam (DEE) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education shall be eligible to take admission.
- All the eligible candidates must deposit/transfer exam fees to the Institute account before filling up the Admission forms. Admission fees must be paid through the payment gateway setup below.
- Students are instructed to take note of Transaction ID and save Challan/ Receipt which will be required while filling up Admission form.
- For fresh admission, Students will be required to upload scanned copies of Nomination Letter issued from DTE, HSLC Admit Card/Marksheet/ST & Indigenous certificate along with Payment receipt/Challan in PDF/JPEG format with document sizes less than 1 MB.
- After payment of fees, students are instructed to fill up Admission Form through the respective link set up below.